Monday, December 8, 2014

My 61 Bitchin' Bucket List Ideas

If you live paycheck to paycheck like I do, well....checking off the items on your bucket list isn't exactly an easy task. It's actually more like a joke, really. 

 Your all like, " Shit yeah, I am SO going to Vegas and Hawaii!" 

Then you look at your bank account and your all like, " Yeah, well you know....scratch tickets, a six pack and looking at Google images of Maui are cool, too, though so....that's cool. " 

Yeah. Super cool. Thumbs up, dude.

Anyway, we all have things we want to do, places we want to see and even people we want to meet before we, uhhh, 'kick the bucket' and I've decided to share some of my bucket list items. Chances are, some of these Bad Larry's are on YOUR list, too. Check it out and we can be day dream believers together!!

Your totally singing "Daydream Believer" in your head now, aren't cha? Mmm, hmm.


1. Eat some Swiss chocolate while traveling the Swiss Alps.
2. Travel to all 50 states.
3. Hear "California Love" by Tupac come on while dancing in a club while in California- Nuff said.
4. Swim with dolphins..
5. Be in a movie.
6. Go parasailing.
7. Hug a manatee.
8. Volunteer to help out with the Special Olympics.
9. Show Tom Hanks my Forrest Gump impression.
10. Learn to break dance.
11. Jump out of a birthday cake. 
12. Be a cartoon character. Or the voice of one, anyway. Ha.
13. See a show on Broadway.
14. Hang out and shoot the poop with Ellen Degeneres.
15. Save a life.
16. Float around a zero gravity chamber.
17. Not be too afraid to skydive.
18. Moonwalk on the moon ( clearly, entering space is easier than skydiving).
19. Go to Vegas and roll some dice. And win big.
20. Wear a lei in Hawaii.
21. Go to England and pretend I'm a bloody local and have a pint of lager.
22. Lie in a field of wicked cute puppies.
24. Swim in an edgeless pool.
25. Go to a Sandals or a Beaches resort.
26. Take the family to every single Disney and Universal theme park.
27. Learn to snowboard. 
28. See the Northern Lights.
29. Dive the Titanic wreckage site. 
30. Put my feet in every ocean on Earth
31. Poke around the alleged Area 51 for some aliens.
32. Take a ride on a bobsled.
33. Go on a safari.
34. Eat a Philly cheesesteak in Philly.
35. Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower and yell, "I'm the king of the worlddddddd!" 
36. Eat a piece of Big Red next to Big Ben. Yeah, I don't know why either.
37. Actually do something for a Klondike bar.
38. Drive a motorcycle. 
39. Sing and record some tunes in a recording studio.
40. Crowd surf.
41. Real life wave surf.
42. Ice fish inside an igloo.
43. Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef.
43. See a great white shark...from really far away.
44. Pet a tiger cub.
45. Put a diaper on a monkey and feed it a bottle.
46. Carve my initials in a red wood tree.
47. Eat an apple in an Apple Store.
48. See a tornado.....also from really far away.
49. Roll down the rolling hills of Scotland.
50. Hang glide.
51. Go on a cruise.
52. Ride on a Zamboni.
53. Lose 35 lbs. 
54. Spend Christmas in a snowed in cabin in the mountains.
55. Sip a rum runner on an exotic beach in Fiji.
56. Go on a helicopter ride.
57. See Mt. Everest. 
58. Walk the Great Wall of China.
59. Go white water rafting.
60. Go ghost hunting. Maybe. 
61. Host Saturday Night Live. 

Believe it or not, that's probably just half of the things I'd like to do, see, and enjoy in my lifetime. I don't want to have to have a terminal illness or near death experience to say to myself that I need to do these things. Being alive and having one life should be reason enough.

So I don't know about you, but I plan to work really hard to attain even the unattainable on my list and hope that I'm lucky enough to cross off a few things. 

Course, for most of them I need millions of dollars and a whole lot of time but hey, ya never know!

Cheers to dreaming big and emptying out our buckets!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment